- Check if cookies are enabled on your browser. Here’s how you can check that - https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/
- In case cookies are disabled, enable those and restart the browser and try logging in again.
- If cookies are already enabled, then please disable and then re-enable the cookies. Restart your browser, and try logging in again.
- If your issue is still not resolved, or if you need any other help feel free to connect with us here.
- Due to storage limitations, we allow users to upload photos upto 10MB only. Please check the photo you’re trying to upload is within the stipulated limit. If you need help in compressing your photo please check - https://compressimage.toolur.com/
- In the profile picture, only JPEG and PNG formats are supported as of now. Please make sure you’re trying to upload one of those two.
- If the photo you’re trying to upload is less than 10MB and of the JPEG/PNG format and still you’re facing an error write to our support team here and we’ll resolve this for you as soon as possible.
- We understand that you can be part of multiple teams and working on multiple projects, and all the task lists, feed, and my team sections are specific to the team you’re currently working with. Hence, we give the option to set a preferred team to everyone. Preferred team, once selected, will be the default team shown everywhere on the platform. At any point in the team you select another team to temporarily view My team section or the task list of another team as well, but default selection of the platform will be the Preferred team you set in the setting panel.
- If you’re facing any problems, or have any suggestions on how to make your experience please feel free to write to our product team here. We'll be happy to hear from you.